Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Caramel Cantina Womens Fancy Fit Shapewear Body Suit




     

*BRA NOT INCLUED




Caramel Cantina Womens Fancy Fit Shapewear Body Suit





This shape wear is awesome.
It fits very well and I LOVE the silhouette it gives me, perfect for under the perfect dress or any outfit really! 
It holds everything right where I want it to be, but without suffocating my hips or around my thighs, it goes up like a thong and really nicely just under the hip so it doesn’t cause a panty like from the front nor the back. 
The clasp is between the legs and it rubs just a little when I walk but if you can wear some stockings with it, you’ll be good!! 

It comes in Rose and Black, both sexy to wear around the house, but also something that will give you that huge confident boost for a night out!

Check it out >>


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MFVFXN6

No comments:

Post a Comment